The Partner Connections Event is the premier opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics Partners to build sales, marketing, leadership, consultant, and developer/architect skills by networking and learning from each other and industry experts.
Partners who attend The Partner Connections Event receive:
- Coaching from industry experts that will help them re-focus and implement key business strategies.
- Tips from fellow Partners as to what is working in their own businesses to drive leads, enhance customer satisfaction, and build profitability.
- Technical training on the latest and greatest for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Insight from our Keynote Speakers as far as what the industry future holds and how to prepare for the coming change.
- First peek into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. Check out the blog post from David Pennington of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team about this event!
Partners will be immersed in these product-focused concepts:
Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 – Unlocking the Data and Security Models
- Life Cycle Services (https://lcs.dynamics.com)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Upgrade Best Practices
- Mobile Applications Development
- Industry Success with Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Yammer – Unlocking the Social Enterprise
- Compete – Latest Best Practices
- Marketing Pilot – A New Dimension
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 - The Inside Scoop for Readiness
Microsoft Dynamics GP
- MVP Secrets Unveiled
- Strategies for Life-long Customer Relationships
- The Future of Microsoft Dynamics GP
I had so many takeaways from this event that I honestly don’t know how I can apply all of them. Convergence is the can’t miss event for customers. The Partner Event is the can’t miss event for Microsoft Partners. The Partner Channel has once again outdone itself and set the bar higher for next year.”
-Kevin Spaulding, Summit Group Software
This event is always a shot in the arm for me. The combination of learning new or freshly-presented things in the workshops and networking with other attendees is invaluable.”
-Michael Camp, Synergy Business Solutions
This was my first time at The Partner Event and I felt that the event was not only a great networking opportunity, but also a great opportunity for growth.”
- Colleen Daigle, McGladrey